| Hi Elyse, |
At JEM Promotional Products we are constantly developing new products like our Exodus Hoodies range and so we sometimes forget to remind our clients about the staple items we do provide such as Corporate Uniforms. JEM Promotional Products can outfit your whole company with a Corporate Uniform, whether it is just a polo shirt and shorts or an entire suit including accessories such as cuff links and scarves.
Uniforms are an integral part of our business and something that really should be the core of your Promotional Products range. While it is good doing giveaways for events and tradeshows you are definitely missing out on many opportunities to expose your brand if your staff are not wearing uniforms. There are many more benefits to having a Corporate Uniform, please have a read of the articles below for more information.
Creating a uniform can be a big task and so that is why we encourage you to get in contact with your JEM Sales representative so they can assist you to put together a uniform range that suits your requirements.
| The Benefits of having a Company Uniform |
| There are many benefits associated with having a company uniform not only for the company itself but also for the employee and customers |
Benefits to the Company:
- Your staff will become walking billboards for your brand. When they go to get lunch or go to appointments, potential customers will be exposed to your company through the branding on their uniform.
- Your employees will stand out in a crowd. This is particularly important at trade shows and other marketing related events. Your staff will also be unique and distinct as no one from the general public will have the same outfit as them.
- Your staff will be on time! No more wasted time trying to select an outfit in the morning.
- If you register a Non-Compulsory Uniform with AusIndustry you may be exempt from Fringe Benefit Tax on any contributions made towards the uniform
Benefits to the Employee:
- Employees feel a sense of unity. Why do you think sporting teams, the army and schools all have uniforms? By putting on a uniform employees feel like they are adopting a different persona. There are certain industries that have completely migrated to uniforms such as the hospitality (e.g. hotels, bars and clubs) industry where uniforms are seen as part of their service provision.
- Uniforms have a positive impact on people's behaviour - when they are wearing a uniform they know that their behaviour may reflect well or poorly on their employer and are therefore more conscious of their actions.
- Uniforms promote equality - there is less pressure for employees to spend money so they can look a certain way.
- There are some tax benefits to employees as they may be able to claim a deduction for purchasing a Non-Compulsory Uniform if it is registered with AusIndustry.
Benefits to Customers
- Uniforms also help your customers; they know who to approach for help. Uniforms are particularly important for events because your customers may be at a location unknown to them and if everyone is dressed casually it becomes awkward trying to work out who is actually hosting the event.
The important point to remember is that a Uniform does not equal boring. Times have changed from the hi-waisted pleated front ladies' pants that were the only style available; there are now much more designer styles available. Low-rise pants are common now as are many of the latest fashion features and trends. Corporate Uniforms tend to follow current fashions and trends so if hem lines are up then so are the hems in the Uniforms available.
Naturally, Uniform styles will always lean towards the classical middle ground so they will last the test of time as far as fashion trends go, so the financial investment is justified in the long term. The fact that Uniforms provide your staff with corporate apparel that is approved by management is an important aspect especially when you take into consideration how important image and client perceptions can be. Inappropriate attire can really test business relationships so if that has ever been an issue then Uniforms are the solution.
At JEM Promotional Products we can design and create a uniform for you from the conceptual stage through to manufacture and distribution so the process is much simpler than expected. We can handle all aspects of outfitting a corporate team from the apparel to ties, cuff links, scarves, name badges and even aprons.
At JEM Promotional Products we pride ourselves on being Promotional Product experts so if you are unsure of which direction to go for your Corporate Uniforms and are looking for innovative ideas we are happy to consult with you. Please contact us on (02) 8205 1334 or reply to this email.
| View more Articles online |
| Internal Online Uniform Stores |
| If you are a large organisation with many employees who all wear a uniform than an Internal Online Uniform Store may streamline distributing your Uniform to your employees. |
Your custom Online Uniform Store will have your logo, branding and imagery
Our online stores are built on a custom interface that we design with your company logo, colours and styling. Images and written content are also specific to your company and many companies choose to use the WebShop as an internal communications platform. The site is secure with a Log-in and Password and there are no limitations on the amount of users you can have. Some benefits of having an Internal Online Uniform Store:
- Save time and resources and in-turn minimise costs by letting us take care of inventory, warehousing, distribution etc
- Use the Online Store as an Intranet and post News Items, Photos, Policy Documents available to download etc..
- Great for large organisations, in particular with employees in multiple states where the procurement and distribution of uniforms can be a full-time job.
- Allows staff to log in when they need to order a uniform, they pick the sizing and styles they want.
Warehousing & Distribution
You can either store a small amount at your premises or JEM Promotional Products can warehouse your products and have them sent to your office per order. We can also send them straight to your employee's home if that is preferred.
| If you are interested in having an Online Uniform Store for you company please contact us on (02) 8205 1334 or reply to this email. |
| NEW ARTICLE ONLINE: Tax Benefits for Employees and Employers with a Corporate Uniform |
Please note that we are not Tax experts and the information below has been copied from the AusIndustry Website. You will need to check the website for any updates to the Approved Occupation Clothing Guidelines since the time when this article was written.
The Textile, Clothing and Footwear Register allows employers to register non-compulsory occupational clothing, thereby avoiding liability for Fringe-Benefits Tax and allowing employees to claim the cost of such clothing as a tax deduction.
Registered uniforms attract the following benefits:
- Employers are exempt from Fringe Benefit Tax on any contributions they make toward the uniform.
- Employees are eligible for tax deductions for expenses incurred in the rental, purchase or maintenance of approved non-compulsory occupational clothing.
The level of tax deductions is determined by the Australian Taxation Office.
There are certain requirements that must be met in order to register your non-compulsory uniform, to read further on this please view the full article on our website.
| If you would like assistance creating a Corporate Uniform please do not hesitate to contact us (02) 8205 1334 or firstname.lastname@example.org |
| NEW ARTICLE ONLINE: Getting through to Potential Clients by using Promotional Products |
In today's tough economic times, it is often a big challenge to speak directly to the people, with whom you need to speak to, in order to possibly do business with them. Not only are your potential clients so busy that they often feel that they can't spare the time but even worse their assistants and receptionists are very good at making a possible introduction even harder.
This is where traditional methods of contact are no longer the best possible way of making contact with potential clients. Promotional Products can be a fresh approach to this ongoing challenge.
At JEM Promotional Products we have put together some examples of how creative approaches can succeed in reaching a target market but the potential is endless. We naturally use promotional products ourselves and know from experience how effective it can be in highlighting marketing messages. In today's competetive market Getting Through to Potential Clients by Using Promotional Products can be the answer to marketers wanting to get though and past the gate- keeper.
| Follow this link to read the full article online |
| COMING UP - ANZAC Day & Mother's Day |
In the next couple of months we have two main events coming up which are ANZAC Day and Mother's Day. We have two dedicated pages on our site with products suitable for each of these events.
| Follow this link to ANZAC Day Products |
Follow this link to Mother's Day Products
| || |
| Current Promotions |
| Featured Catalogue: |
| Biz Corporates is a stylish suit range for ladies and men. Mix and match the tops and bottoms to create the look for your staff. |
Ladies Longerline Suit Jacket
Ladies Bandless Straight Skirt
Ladies Relaxed Wool Stretch Pant
Men's One Pleat Comfort Pants
| See the entire Biz Corporates range online |
| Featured Products: |
| JEM Promotional Products have hunted down the best Milk Chocolate Eggs for your Easter Promotions. |
Please note that Easter Saturday falls on the 3rd of April so the lead-time is quite short. Please contact us ASAP if you have would like to place an order.
Milk Chocolate Easter Eggs 17g
Milk Chocolate Caramel Filled Easter Eggs
Clip Lock Jar with Caramel Easter Eggs
| Check out more Easter Confectionery Products |
| JEMPP now supporting the South Sydney Rabbitohs |
If you are a big Rugby League fan and would like to see the Rabbitohs play at ANZ Stadium please let us know as we have tickets to give away.
| Coming Up in the |
| - Mother's Day Promotion |
- New Special Offer