| Dear Elyse, | Did you know that one logoed shirt averages 365 impressions per month - The Advertising Specialties Impression Study
Imagine if all your staff wore a shirt with your company logo, it is like having walking advertisements. Our April Newsletter is focused on the benefits of a Company Uniform. A link to our Corporate Uniforms Promotion is in the right column as well as our Special Offer on BIC Pens.
Feedback that we receive from customers is that it can be difficult to find a polo shirt that incorporates their corporate colours. We know have a Mix & Match Polo that enables you to mix 9 different shirt colours with 19 piping colours, guaranteeing you a match with your corporate colours.
The team at JEM Promotional Products
Ph: 02 8205 1334
Fax: 02 8205 1335
| Featured Article |
| The Benefits of having a Company Uniform |
Do you remember your school days when you did not have to worry each morning about what to wear; you just put on your uniform and off you would go to school? As adults our lives are ten times busier and yet we choose to complicate things further by not having a uniform. There are many benefits associated with having a company uniform not only for the company itself but also for the employees and customers. Benefits to the Company:
- Your staff will become walking billboards for your brand. When they go to get lunch or go to appointments, potential customers will be exposed to your company through the branding on their uniform.
- Your employees will stand out in a crowd. This is particularly important at trade shows and other marketing related events. Your staff will also be unique and distinct as no one from the general public will have the same outfit as them.
- Your staff will be on time! No more wasted time trying to select an outfit in the morning.
- If you register a Non-Compulsory Uniform with AusIndustry you may be exempt from Fringe Benefit Tax on any contributions made towards the uniform
The articles goes through the benefits of Uniforms not only for the Company for also Employees & Customers. Follow this link to read our article on The Benefits of Company Uniforms
| Internal Online Uniform Stores |
If you are a large organisation with many employees who all wear a uniform than an Intranet Online Uniform Store may streamline managing your Uniforms. Our online stores are built on a custom interface that we design with your company logo, colours and styling. Images and written content are also specific to your company and many companies choose to use the WebShop as an internal communications platform. The site is secure with a Log-in and Password and there are no limitations on the amount of users you can have. Some benefits of having an Internal Online Uniform Store:
- Save time and resources and in-turn minimise costs by letting us take care of inventory, warehousing, distribution etc.
- Use the Online Store as an Intranet and post News Items, Photos, Policy Documents available to download etc.
| Latest Posts: |
| Create your Image with Promotional Products |
| Our Create Your Image Blog showcases new promotional products, promotional marketing tips, promotional industry news, promotional merchandise campaigns from all over the World, and will keep you up to date with the latest JEM promotional Products news. |
Follow this link to check out our Blog.
| || |
| Free Polo Shirt Mock-UP |
| Do you have trouble finding a polo shirt that matches your corporate colours? |
We have a new style polo where you can choose from 9 different shirt colours and then sew in piping on the shoulders, side and back panels.
There are 19 piping colours to choose from and you can have different colours in the different piping sections. You are guaranteed to be able to use all your corporate colours with this shirt.
We are offering FREE mock-ups of this Polo in your Corporate Colours.
Follow this link to submit your request.
| Current Promotion |
| Follow us on Twitter |
| On out Twitter we let you know what we are working on, what promos are coming up and when we are out an about. |
We also put up statistics and reseach on Promotional Products.
Go to the JEM Promotional Products Twitter Page.