- Guide to Logos and Artwork specifications
Guide To Logos And Artwork Specifications
<< Back to Promotional Resources index
Guide to Logos and Artwork specifications
So you've decided you would like to go ahead and purchase some promotional products. You've picked out what you would like to be decorated on the promotional products. When creating your artwork for use on promotional products, there are several specifications that must be met, before decoration can proceed.
Acceptable File Formats for:
- Embroidery: JPEG, Vector Artwork (Illustrator files etc.)
- Printing: Vector Artwork (Illustrator .ai, Illustrator EPS, Corel Draw, TIFF (High Resolution: 300dpi)
Programs and File types:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Vector artwork that has been created in Illustrator should be saved as an .EPS or .AI file.
- Before e-mailing the file, please convert all text to outlines.
- Corel Draw
- Vector artwork that has been created in CorelDraw should be exported in to Adobe Illustrator format (.AI) (version 10 or below) and using the option for Macintosh
- Before e-mailing the file, please convert all type to curve
- Photoshop and other editing programs
- All artwork created in Photoshop should have at least 300dpi resolution, to ensure a high quality print. Files should be saved in either .JPG or . TIF format
Sending your artwork
There are several options you have when sending your artwork:
Once we receive your artwork, before production takes place an artwork proof will be created. This is created as a means of attaining your approval, regarding the specifics of the artwork such as the colours used, dimensions etc.
If you have any further questions relating to artwork to be used for promotional products please don't hesitate in contacting us by phone (02) 8205 1334 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Courtesy of JEM Promotional Products ©2007)
If you have any questions relating to promotional products, please don't hesitate in contacting us. JEM Promotional Products
(02) 8205 1334E-mail: email@example.com
Go to next Article >>